- The short version is simple: we always respect your privacy, and your right to withdraw from contact with Player Research. By signing up to playtest with us, or by contacting us through this website, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy. If you ever wish to stop hearing from us we make it very easy to unsubscribe. If you want more information, please read the following information and/or contact us at the link below.
- The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Player Research. By means of this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you – as a member of the general public – of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
- The purpose of this document is to provide the Company’s statement of intent on how it provides a structured and compliant data and records management system. We define ‘records’ as all documents, regardless of the format, which facilitate business activities, and are thereafter retained to provide evidence of transactions and functions.
- Such records may be created, received or maintained in hard copy or in an electronic format with the overall definition of records management being a field of management responsible for the efficient and systematic control of the creation, receipt, maintenance, use, distribution, storage and disposal of records.
- This policy applies to all our staff within the Company (permanent, fixed term, and temporary staff, any third-party representatives or sub-contractors, agency workers, volunteers, interns and agents engaged with the Company in the UK or overseas), and pertains to the processing of personal information. Adherence to this policy is mandatory and non-compliance could lead to disciplinary action.
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- GDPR PM – General Data Protection Regulation Project Manager
- DPO – Data Protection Officer
- DPM – Data Protection Manager
- HR – Human Resources
- Workable – Recruitment System (Data Processor)
- DS – Data Subjects (you guys)