Senior Games User Researcher, Montreal Canada
Competitive, depending on experience in Montréal, CA
Player Research are the world’s leading independent video games user research and playtesting studio. We provide award-winning research services to the video games industry across the globe, including expert playtesting, usability reviews, play diaries and so much more. As a part of the Keywords Studios family we’re excited to be expanding to additional regions globally, bringing our passion for accessible and actionable games UX research to Canada and North America from our new studio in Montreal.
Make sure you check our top reasons to work at Player Research!
As a Senior Games User Researcher you’ll work with a wide-range of studios to design development-spanning research plans, manage research programs, and conduct world-leading games user research. Be part of our growth and success by leading methodology development, process improvement, team management, and outreach to both new clients and the games user research community at large.
- Research design, execution and management for a wide range of client studios
- Teaching, training and growing our Canadian team, leading the growth of Player Research in North America
- Leading the development of new user research methodologies, tools and services
- Applying your experience to find ways for Player Research to do better in everything we do
- Defining bespoke research plans to best answer client needs, use a broad range of user research methods
- Write, speak, present and educate others on the importance of games user research
- Anything else you feel you can contribute to professional growth of both yourself and Player Research in our supportive work environment
- Three or more years experience in leading user research for video games
- Experience in team management and/or personnel management
- Boundless interest in progressing the field of games user research methods, deliverables and education
- Fluent English
- Legal right to work in Canada
- Experience in training and/or teaching others
- Ideally bilingual with French
Please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Stand out and be passionate. Good luck.
Personal data protection policy
Player Research is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.