Player Research is dedicated to making our website as accessible as possible to as many visitors as possible regardless of their disability status, background and experience in using technology. We are actively committed to bettering our website experience by applying inclusive design best practices. This site currently meets with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA) published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), which sets international standards and guidelines for websites. Of course, we aim to continue to make our website even more accessible over time.
Our commitment towards accessibility does not start and stop with this website. In 2023, Player Research has also hired a Games Accessibility Lead, to help support the games industry in the pursuit of a more accessible and inclusive future. Learn more about our suite of accessibility initiatives here.
We cannot guarantee the level of accessibility conformance for external links. Our website may include links to external content hosted on third-party websites and we have no control over, and are not responsible for, those third-party services. The operator of the relevant third-party website is responsible for ensuring that their website and content are accessible to their users.
With regards to the third-party forms that are available on our website, such forms are developed and owned by a third-party platform called Cognito Forms. We have assessed the forms available to ensure they are accessible. However, if you encounter issues filling these forms on our site, please contact us for support using the contact details below.
If you have feedback and suggestions, or if you are experiencing issues accessing our website or using any of its features or functionality, please contact us:
Accessibility Patch Notes
Here are the latest changes and fixes that we have implemented to break and prevent accessibility barriers for our visitors:
- Added reduced motion to all animations – 7 August 2023.
- Added the ability to tab through the page and menu – 7 August 2023.
- Added play and pause button to ‘Hero’ animations – 7 August 2023.
- Updated focus states to better show what the user is focused on – 7 August 2023.
- Updated all ‘Looping’ animations that are over 5 seconds to have either play and pause buttons or a click event instead – 7 August 2023.
- All colour combinations are AA or AAA – 7 August 2023.
- All links across site formatted correctly for screen readers – 7 August 2023.
- Heading tags are now in sequential order with every page having a Heading 1 and all others following in the correct order – 7 August 2023.