1.0 What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that websites use to “remember” your actions or preferences over a period of time, or it may contain data related to the function or delivery of the site. They’re stored on your computer and can only be accessed by the website that created them or your web browser.
- Statistical and analytical information from cookies provide us with general information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to this website; the pages that they visit; where they were immediately before they came to this website and the page in the website at which they exited.
- This information helps us monitor traffic on our website so that we can manage its capacity and efficiency. It also helps us to understand which parts of this website are most popular and to assess user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the website.
3.0 Cookies on this website
- This website uses a small number of different cookies depending on how you use the website:
- Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
4.0 How you manage your cookies
- It is also possible to change the cookie settings of your browser to allow or block cookies, depending on your preference. Different browsers make different controls available to you and below are links below to popular manufacturers’ instructions on how you can do this.
- You can contact our Keywords Privacy Office using [email protected] for more information or concerns.